|Price:||$44.95 - $85.00|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Rearfoot gel cushioning system: attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Open mesh upper
- Width specific
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The best of the running and training worlds unify in the new gel-unifire™ tr 3 model, thanks to the integration of a flexible sole design and a breathable air mesh upper to withstand a variety of cross-training workouts and maintain a cool, healthy training environment for your foot. Ensuring maximum comfort is our signature rearfoot gel® cushioning system to reduce the shock of every step, while allowing a smooth transition between strides, give you the power to train stronger and longer, all for an unbeatable value.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G218NAE
- Item model number: GEL-Unifire TR 3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a side note: New Balance has a wide trainer, but they fall apart after a couple of months and Nike wide shoes run too narrow.
I'm going to buy a couple more just in case they stop making them. I can't recommend this shoe enough. You won't be dissapointed.
I think I'd be willing in the future to consider this brand in the future, however, I would order both a full size larger and a 2E wide because of how small-ish this was appeared to be this time.
Five stars became four for the "look at me" design notes I don't need, but ultimately irrelevant to me.