ASICS Men's Gt-2170 G-TX Running Shoe,Storm/Cement/Electric Orange,13.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Discrete eyelets independently placed disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties
- Solyte Midsole Material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA that features enhanced cushioning and durability
New items from ASICS
This new version of ASICS most popular running shoe is designed to take on the elements. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX upper complements the great fit, ride and stability this shoe is known for.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0058CHVEI
- Item model number: T210N.7573-00021-St/Cem/Elc Or-13.5 M US
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: