|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.93 - $102.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- With a solid base and excellent support, the Lift Trainer™ sneaker from ASICS® will have hittin' the weights hard for hours on end! No pain, no gain!
Customers who bought this item also bought
With a solid base and excellent support, the Lift Trainer™ sneaker from ASICS® will have hittin' the weights hard for hours on end! No pain, no gain! This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition. Combination synthetic leather and air mesh upperfor comfort breathability, enhanced performance and fit. Padded collar and tongue for optimum fit and feel. Feather Last for enhanced forefoot stability. Breathable mesh lining and a removable sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. Midfoot Support Strap for enhanced support and improved stability. *California Slip Lasting for stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole. Dual-density DuoMax® Support System positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically. Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during the impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Non-marking, solid rubber outsole provides enhanced durability and traction. Measurements: Weight: 15 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Don't let your footwear stand in the way of your success. The Lift Trainer from asics is a cross-trainer built to handle your rigorous workout schedule. Its thick, durable sole can withstand the pressure of run after run after run. Plus, thanks to a synthetic and mesh upper combo, your foot can be pushed to the limits without overheating.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DCBIKC
- Item model number: Lift Trainer-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
its been about a year since i bought these, wearing them 4 to 5 days a week to the gym, and they are still in excellent shape. i dont recommend running in them ever even if its on a tread mill. you will wear down the heel and then reduce their stability. not to mention it puts your body an an awkward form which could cause shin splints. over all its a great shoe.
The size chart on the web site was spot on. I measured the length of my foot and referred to the guide for the appropriate shoe size and the shoes fit perfectly when I received them.
Great shoes and I highly recommend them for anyone working out with weights in the gym.