We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight and flexible wrestling shoe with lace-up closure and logoed tongue
- Sticky traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Lightweight and flexible, this wrestling shoe delivers sticky traction and great breathability.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.45 pounds
- ASIN: B00AJNT6YO
- Item model number: MATFLEX 4-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like them, especially for leg day, as I can get more out of my squats and deadlifts--which I think is due to the fact that have a flat, even sole, thereby allowing you to push through the floor much easier by driving through your heels. I also love the look of these shoes--sporty and chic.
I did decide to party in them one night, which wasn't the best idea.After a few hours, due to their flat soles and lack of arch support, my feet began to hurt and were pretty sore. I don't recommend them for everyday activities, dancing, running, or walking long distances.
I ordered my true foot size, and they fit like a glove, with no wiggle room for my toes. If you like a bit of extra room, I recommend getting at least half a size up.