|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$42.00 - $118.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Integrated lace garage
- Full length rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new snap down™ wrestling shoe is an exceptional mid-level wrestling shoe featuring a full-length outsole design with rear and forefoot wrestling-specific “serradial” traction pods for flexibility and grip. The new upper features a combination of breathable single-layer mesh and synthetic skin-suede enhancing breathability and upper flexibility making this the perfect choice for wrestlers looking for a shoe with both performance and value.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00Q4V6K44
- Item model number: Snapdown-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
.they are not tight like new wrestling shoes they are to small. I love the tread pattern on these shoes and will order a size bigger, I just wish they were the same size as my other Asics size 9.
Interesting weight comparison:
Tennis Shoes: 12.5oz
Low Top Training Shoes: 11.4oz
These Snapdowns: 8.6oz