Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on August 22, 2016
Bought these to use during judo training. I have a torn ACL so I needed as much padding as I could without compromising my range of motion... These pads fit the bill and are a permanent fixture in my gym bag. The gel's saved my kneecap from a lot of bumps and scrapes and doesn't add much in the way of extra bulk, which is always nice.

The only complaint I have is that the pads seem to stretch out too much during training and fall off. The elastic on 'em doesn't seem to handle moisture that well.
on May 4, 2013
I bought one of each of the following: Brute Exo, Asics Unisex Gel Wrestling, and this Super Sleeve. I'll be buying another of the Super Sleeve.
The Brute Exo has a grippier exterior, so it seems to shift more despite fitting about the same as this pad. The Brute Exo is also less comfortable when it does shift as it has a place where your patella should fit, when it shift, this "pocket" kind of holds your knee cap askew.
The padding has held up better on the Super Sleeve and is a little more forgiving than the Unisex Gel Wrestling pad. The Unisex Gel shifted less than the Brute Exo but slightly more than the Super Sleeve.
So: #1 Super Sleeve
#2 Unisex Gel Wrestling
#3 Brute Exo
on December 6, 2016
They work great. Lots of protection and comfort for the price. Hardly restrict my movement unless I'm completely flexing my leg.
on June 25, 2014
I don't wrestle. I have to kneel down a lot at work and to make a long story short I don't use the outer pads. I have bad knees and unlike wine they aren't getting finer with age. I originally bought one pad because I had always just knelt on my right knee. It worked so well that I bought another for my left.

The pads do flatten out a bit over time when you use them like I do, but I've been using one of them for over a year now. In the beginning it might need a little time to stretch out and also at times they seem a little uncomfortable. Usually it's because they're a little too high. But most of the time I forget I'm wearing them and they are saving my knees. I used to have a large scaly callus on my knee. Now it's just a large soft spot.

I've tried numerous other pads in the past but ultimately this has been the best one. The gel pad portion is almost 8 inches long and 4 and a half inches wide. They will get sweaty after a full day's work, and will start to stink after a few days to a week. When I'm done for the day I usually move them down to my calf's or ankle and I always hang them up when I get home. Admittedly if I go too long without washing them my knees will stink when I take them off and no amount of rubbing alcohol will take the stench out. Right into the shower I go. I throw them in the washer with the rest of my clothes and then into the dryer on low.

I will not go to work without them. When I leave for work I check for key's, wallet, phone, and knee pads.
on March 25, 2017
Ordered a medium for my slim fiance. Works perfectly and stays in place.
on July 23, 2013
I have worn Brute and the McDavid knee pads and wanted to try the ASICs gel having heard so much about them. I chose the same size as for the other kneepads but when I received them they were a bit big.

Luckily being winter in Australia, I have been wearing long compression pants so the kneepads were fine to wear over the compression gear - however I won't be able to wear them on their own as they will be too big and slip off my knees.

There is more gel in the knees than in the other brands I have worn so I found them a tad bulkier than what I am used to.
on March 9, 2017
good quality
on September 8, 2014
Oh... Wow... we couldn't even get these things TO our knees, let alone OVER them. Disappointed.
on May 5, 2017
PerfecT!
on May 16, 2017
CAME QUICK FITS GREAT AND GEL KNEE IS PERFECT !!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.