|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$33.56 - $132.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.8" from arch
- Amplifoam: Engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
- Fluidaxis: Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and speva. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Say hello to an entirely new and totally comfortable natural running experience in the 33-FA™. ComforDry™ Lasting and a ComforDry™ Sockliner double up for unsurpassed underfoot comfort while Seamless Construction and the oblique-shaped Natural33™ Last create a truly slipper-like fit and feel. New forefoot flex groove geometry and FluidAxis® complement the ultra soft AmpliFoam™ platform for smooth flexibility from heel to toe.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00Q4V29TE
- Item model number: 33-FA-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Size-wise, I sized up a full size to an 8. I usually wear a 7 in non-running shoes, and initially tried these in a 7.5, but my toes were right up at the front of the shoe, so I'd recommend going a full size up on these.
highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!