- 100% Synthetic and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Low-Profile Midsole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions : 13.1 x 7.6 x 4.8 inches; 14 Ounces
- Item model number : GEL-Court Control-W
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : ASICS
- ASIN : B00Q2KCUU0
- Customer Reviews: