|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's Gel Dominion Volley Ball Shoe
|Price:||$89.99 - $99.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight comfortable and breathable enhancing performance and fit.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Volleyball players and court enthusiasts will appreciate the Gel-Dominion? for its combination of responsive cushioning and medial/lateral stability. The new upper includes a combination of synthetic leather and air mesh for improved breathability and fit. Ideal for the aggressive player seeking a shoe with looks to match.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B00GXZT5XY
- Item model number: GEL-Dominion-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shoes are nice, but I think my other pair are more comfortable - these feel stiffer and a little wider in the toe box. Hopefully they will get a little more comfortable with more use. On the plus side, I can wear a thicker pair of socks in them.