|Price:||$52.17 - $149.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Removable Insole
- AHAR Plus Outsole: exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The dynaflyte shoe features our revolutionary flytefoam technology with super fibers for a feather light shoe that doesn't sacrifice responsiveness. The seamless construction on the upper delivers forefoot support, while reducing the potential for irritation and blistering.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KLKMSP8
- Item model number: DynaFlyte-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits true to what your size in any running shoe is. It's great.