ASICS Women's GEL-260TR Training Shoe,White/Lime/Apple Green,10.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Open Mesh Upper
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ASICS Women's Gel-260 TR Training ShoeFeatures:
- Features a running-based cross trainer that combines a highly cushioned platform with a supportive upper.
- Open Mesh upper provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Padded collar with heel pull tab.
- Fabric lining with removable sockliner for your convenience.
- Stitch Down Toe helps prevent outsole separation.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit®) - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber®) Heel Plug that's placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rubber outsole.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004DEQOJK
- Item model number: S050N.0125-Wht/Lime/AplGrn-10.5 M US
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ok so I loved the shoe already fit and looks-wise, how is it cushion-wise? Here's the part where I didn't love it that much. Overall cushioning felt fine at the start. But then, there's this part at the forefoot where you feel the plastic "support" across it. If you didn't do too much high impact excercises, your ok. But start jumping, you'll really begin to feel this at your forefoot, my left toe started to go numb at one point. Not good I was thinking. Then I used it just yesterday for a marathon session of Jukari and Zumba, and boy my forefeet were aching after. Was really let down at this point, I expected much more from these shoes, my older Antares model did an even better job cushioning. The upside, and here's where the shoe really shines, the 260's stability is great! When your balancing on a Core Board, this shoe rocks!
So after my initial dissapointment, I remembered I had these ProFoot Miracle Insoles and swapped out the original for them. Just came back from another Zumba class this evening and boy, those insoles just did the trick!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these shoes for nearly a year and am completely satisfied. I use them for weight training and for classes like Zumba. Read morePublished on July 7, 2013 by M. Warren
Love these shoes. Very good for cross training. I do everything from Insanity, to Body Pump, to Body Combat, etc... and these shoes were perfect.Published on April 25, 2013 by Sarah Kloiber
Comfortable but not the 'gelly' feel that I was hoping for to alleviate the elliptical foot discomfort. They are very slippery in wet conditions.Published on September 5, 2012 by V. Ortiz
I have always worn Nike but I just bought my third pair of Asics GEL. I'm not a runner so I got walkers or cross trainers since I'm on my feet all day, every day. Read morePublished on September 2, 2012 by Linda H. Zumbar
I live overseas and once my shoes arrived, they were too big. Although I bought asics size 8 last time, this shoe didn't fit. The toe was too long. Read morePublished on July 26, 2012 by Jack K. Loudder
I purchased these shoes because the Gel Intensity ones I have worn for several years have been discontinued. Read morePublished on July 13, 2012 by MG2
A few months ago I bought a pair of black and pink Asics running shoes and got hooked on the black sneaker thing, so when I saw these I had to have them. Read morePublished on May 24, 2012 by Frannie
LOVE this shoe !! I used to wear regular running shoes to my bootcamp classes and they were ok but once I got these shoes, I feel they provide waaay more support to my entire foot... Read morePublished on February 6, 2012 by SG
I really love these shoes. Very comfortable!! The gel insole is very nice. They are a good price for the shoe.Published on January 27, 2012 by Susan