|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Blur33 Running Shoe
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA® with enhanced cushioning and durability.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ASICS Women's GEL-Blur33 Running Shoe
Pass the rest of the pack in a Blur with this sleek running shoe from ASICS. The Gel-Blur33 takes its name from the 33 joints that move your foot, and so you can expect astounding flexibility and natural movement in keeping with the minimalist running scene. Lightweight and generously ventilated, this is a sleek game-changer.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DEQPM6
- Item model number: Gel-Blur33-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not saying the Blur33 is an inferior shoe by any means- au contraire ... it's a fantastic shoe (and I got mine here from Beall's for just $30!!). It's so light and flexible without feeling like a flat, has offset lacing, is very well made and has great support in the forefoot and lateral parts of the last. My situation is unique at the moment due to the break and resulting surgery and the fit/features are perfect right now at this stage of the game. I have some residual swelling and my intertarsal ligament is still bruised from this 5 month old injury... definitely a smart purchase.
My feet are neutral to slightly flat, and average width, EXCEPT at the heel. Apparently my heels are a bit narrow, but the rest of my feet are not. Bummer.
So, I often have problems with heels slipping, even when the rest of the shoe fits perfectly. (Narrow width shoes are not for me. Uncomfortable everywhere else.)
Tried many different brands and variations. Always come back to Asics- currently have about a dozen different styles. All of which are fine for walking, or light workouts. I've honestly never put on an uncomfortable pair of Asics- just varying degrees of comfort. Provided, of course, I choose a half size larger than I wear otherwise. (Come on, Asics. What's with that?)
But as for running:
I am stoked! Thanks Amazon, for that Lightning Deal, convincing me to try these!
The Blur33 is perfect for me.
DO order at least a half size up. I think if your feet are even a little bit wide, these will probably be too narrow for you, in Medium width.
When I first put them on- at the end of a long day; I was disappointed. Planned to return them. Thought they felt too tight. (And again, I don't have wide feet.)
But I gave them another try the next morning. A little better...
First a few tentative steps on the treadmill, then out the door! Ended up running several EXTRA miles!
Love them. The flexibility, light weight and memory foam cushioning made all the difference. They molded to my feet in no time at all. And NO heel slippage!
Yes, I'll be ordering more of these. (Because, yeah, I don't have enough athletic shoes...... :-)