ASICS Women's GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoe,Flash Yellow/Hot Punch/Silver,10.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Rubber sole
- Reflective details enhances low-light visibility
- Personalized Heel Fit dual-density memory foam collar
- ComforDry sockliner with antimicrobial properties
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system
- Solyte foam midsole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.17 pounds
- ASIN: B008185HCO
- Item model number: GEL-BLUR33 2.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is such a well-balanced, comfortable shoe.
I almost always stick to ASICS for my athletic shoes, because they produce a consistently good product.
These are unbelievably cute, which, I must admit, was my main reason for buying them.
I mean, look at them... ASICS really outdid themselves this time.
But they have substance as well as beauty, and perform wonderfully for walking, jogging, and aerobics. They have plenty of cushion, without all the bulk of my old athletic shoes. Long story short - I recommend these shoes.
Get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!