|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Contend Running Shoe
|Price:||$60.00 - $81.90|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.7" from arch
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable sockliner accommodates orthotics
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Women's ASICS® GEL-Contend :: Great fit and GEL® Cushioning System make the GEL-Contend™ an ideal trainer for any entry-level, low mileage runner.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co. Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IWJQMEO
- Item model number: GEL-CONTEND-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these Asics tennis a couple yrs ago and they still are as good as new..i wear them 5-6 months in winter seaaon..the deliveries are fast. Product 5*..thank youPublished 5 days ago by Cl
i love asics for running and do all sports actually. I recomend it!Published 3 months ago by Marcelle Lopes
Love the color of these! They fit me good and I liked the price. After buying them I promptly switched to wearing toe shoes so these did not get much wear and tear. Read morePublished 3 months ago by K McHenry
I feel like over time the shoes broke in. They are soft on top, comfortable all day show, breathable. But after maybe a year or so the the sole had started coming undone. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eevee
ASICS fit my daughter perfectly and are her preferred brand. These got her through 2 weeks of 12 hour per day marching band camp and 3 more months of after school practices. Read morePublished 4 months ago by BMW
ASICS shoes have always been excellent shoes. They fit my feet well.Published 6 months ago by Christina Collins