|Fits as expected||
$34.97 - $74.79
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- In this style, shoe size C/D and D are the same referring to "WIDE".
Customers who bought this item also bought
This all new version of the popular GEL-Contend™ is designed to provide ASICS’ hallmark performance through exceptional cushioning and great fit, ideal for entry-level or low mileage runners.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B019BW26P4
- Item model number: GEL-Contend 3-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I used these shoes during my run the past two days and I'm still super impressed with these shoes. I ran around 5 miles both days and these shoes (while cheap} did not disappoint. I'm an avid runner and have MANY pairs of running shoes some very expensive some like these not so much. That goes to show that a good pair of kicks don't have to break the bank to get the job done.
I like Asics anyways but I love these shoes! I've walked and ran in them so far with no issues. I wore them around my house to "break in" for a few hours and didn't really need to.
They are super supportive and the "roll through" is wonderful when walking or running. Feels like a springboard that bounces and cushions my feet with whatever move I make. Oh--and love the bright colors (Navy/hot pink/mint). Great purchase, and came earlier than expected.