BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(containing "achilles"). See all 2,830 reviews
on June 7, 2016
I switched to these from a pair of Brooks Ghost 7's ($80 savings!!)
These shoes ride similarly with plenty of cushion and a roomy toe-box as well as a comfortable arch. My only complaint is that the heel is somewhat stiff, and my first run in them had the skin on my Achilles feeling a little tender, but that went away after a handful of runs. I've gone on ten runs in these shoes now, and have had no blisters/issues and they feel decently broken in! (Also, they receive lots of compliments)

**for context, I'm doing short distances (5ks) casually and on city surfaces (sidewalks and paved roads)**

I recommend these shoes for anybody looking for a cushioned-ride and in need of a neutral shoe. But if you run longer distances, I'd suggest breaking them in on a few short runs first.
on May 21, 2017
They fit really REALLY good in my feet! It actually feels like they're hugging my feet and keeping them safe while allowing some flexibility for them to stretch rather than being too tight on them. This is by far my FAV fit of Asics shoes-line. I've tried a couple of other lines but nothing compared to this. I guess it takes some experiments to find the right ones for your feet? I love the other lines still, but this one wins my heart with how it fits on my feet!
on July 8, 2016
I wore these shoes for three days straight at a convention in Salt Lake City. Our hotel was a half mile from the convention center. I put miles on my feet (and these shoes) for those three days. It was amazing! My feet never hurt me! I have plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis. I've had to stay off of my feet for several years while my feet healed. Wearing these has been an amazing experience for me!

(Wow! That sounds a little over the top. But these shoes are awesome!)
on May 4, 2016
They are comfortable. It rubs just a tad on my Achilles. But, other than that, great shoe.
on December 8, 2016
This a comfortable fit with no break in time. It is fine for walking and regular workouts, but not for running. It does not provide a very good ankle support. My Achilles Tendon was aching after 2 uses. I switched back to the Gel-flux which I had been wearing prior and the pain subsided. If you do opt for the Gel-flux get at least a half size larger as it tends to fit tight in the toes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.