ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 13 Running Shoe,Carbon/White/Maui Blue,13 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line™
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Discrete Eyelets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look no further for a soft, smooth ride. You'll revel in the gender-specific forefoot cushioning and full-length Solyte Midsole Material, as well as the stability that makes it perfect for mild to moderate overpronators.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 8.3 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0056EBUXG
- Item model number: T199N-22-Carbon/White/Maui Blue-13 M US
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
So those went back and I ordered the Cumulus 13. It is more narrow - but for me it feels good, my foot is a regular width but I suppose on the narrow side of regular. To start I noticed the "gel" more than the Nimbus, but my feet quickly settled in and they fit like a glove now. My right foot is worse than my left for rolling out and heel pain, and I have had no heel pain in these so far. The base under the heel is wide like the Nimbus, maybe not quite as much as the Nimbus 12, but does have the cushion and stability for underpronators who put a lot of stress on the outside of our heels.
The only thing I wish was a little different, the piece that comes up a little over your big toe? Doesn't come up quite enough. I have a tendency to put holes in my shoes above my toe so not sure how long that will hold up.
A plus? The laces. They are flat and tend to stay tied without having to double knot! I know, weird thing to notice but sometimes double knotting is a pain. :)
Overall good running shoes.
One word of warning - if your feet are wide you may want to get the half size up - the fit is very snug. I personally find it very comfortable, but my feet are a standard width
All in all, if you are looking for a running shoe and cushioning is important in your selection criteria, I highly recommend!