Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
I use these for Kickboxing and Step classes. They are awesome for lateral movement as well as jumping. My feet and ankles feel very stable with these shoes, and I highly recommend them!
on March 26, 2017
Not as much shock absorption as I'd like, leading to achy joints not experienced with my other pair of shoes.
on January 13, 2016
Excellent shoe for volleyball
on October 25, 2013
I've bought ASICS brand volleyball shoes for 13+ years and will never go back to another brand. In HS and college I used them for volleyball and other indoor sports (squash, etc). Now I can't usually play volleyball because of scheduling issues with work, but I still buy these shoes for my gym workouts and Insanity DVDs. They are supportive, light, breathable, and most importantly: tough. Many athletic shoes I can wear out in 3 to 6 months, but ASICS VB shoes tend to last me 3 to 4 years. Combine the longevity with the relatively low price tag and these are some of the best value athletic shoes on the market, IMO. I will say, however, that some people I know with particularly high arches or very narrow feet don't tend to like ASICS shoes. I have had the ASICS GEL domain 2 VB shoes for about two months now, and they are as comfortable to me as my well-worn-in pair they replaced. The sole is supple and there is perfect support.
on February 21, 2014
I love these shoes -- very comfortable, very grippy, and super fly! The one thing that surprised me, however, was the holes on the bottoms of the shoes, which I discovered as soon as I walked out of the gym in the rain. Silly me, I assumed the shoes were defective; surely, I thought, if the shoes were supposed to have holes on the bottom for ventilation it would have actually said that in the description, or perhaps in a review? But no. I saw nothing about water pouring in through the bottom, so I returned them. The brand new pair (thanks for the fast service, Amazon!) have the same holes. So I googled it, and saw in a review on Zappos that the holes are there for ventilation. Still, I am keeping them, I love them! And, by the way, I have wide feet, and I find the 9 true to size.
on August 7, 2013
Bought this for indoor racquetball use. It does not stick to the floor or slide on it. The fit is excellent. The picture doesn't really show it, but the black is a little shiny but not super shiny. This shoe is also good for outdoor use in other sports or walking/running on hilly/bumpy terrain. Comes with a pair or white laces and a pair of black, too, so you can change the look. I'd like to see the price down around $69, which is what I used to pay for ASICS Gel Domain, but the shoe is still worth the extra money.
on November 21, 2012
Planning to return these shoes. They are cool-looking; I ordered the turquoise, sorry, Diva Blue, and the light reflects off the surface. Don't know if you can tell from the screen shot but there's also a snakeskin pattern on the shiny parts. The sole grips well, even on my dirty hardwood floor. But my biggest complaint is that the toe box just isn't tall/high enough for me. It's like my foot is being compressed. Also, the Asics stripe graphics lines up over the joint on the ball of my foot, an area that just doesn't need any more pressure. I have no confidence that these will stretch out enough to work for me, though I think officially they ran true to size, at least in an 11.
on January 2, 2013
In comparing these to Ryka shoes that are highly touted in Jazzercise.....I love Rykas in the fact that they come with a "mid" height, since I have weak ankels. I am really liking the Asics, though, because I have medium to narrow feet and I also have a high instep. The Asics aren't so wide on my feet and I think they have more cushioning are more arch support. The only thing I don't like about this pair, is the brownish bottom sole part that shows!! I with it was all black!
on February 9, 2014
I bought these shoes for P90X3 because running shoes are not recommended. They were a little stuff at first but I've broken them in. I love the shiny blue color and they are comfortable and adequate for "court" workouts. I am pleased with my purchase.
on June 18, 2011
These shoes are exactly what I was looking for. They are great for ball hockey as the toe cap and hard rubber around the front of the shoe protects your feet from slashes. They provide great cushioning for running back and forth on concrete.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question