|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$52.95 - $89.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up running shoe in breathable mesh featuring padded collar and rearfoot GEL cushioning system
- Orthotic-ready removable insole
- Supportive Trusstic System
- AHAR traction outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enhanced cushion at the heel and lightweight engineering offer a smooth ride for road running.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AK95XGM
- Item model number: GEL-EQUATION 7-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I find the gel equation to be perfect in the toe box and in the arch. I might only get 400-450 miles out of them but they are still the most comfortable running shoe I've worn!
I wear an 8.5, my foot is a little on the wide side but I usually buy a medium width. I have a slight under pronation. I run about 10-15 miles a week.
The shipment was also extremely quick! I ordered them Thursday night (10pm) and they were at my door by Saturday 11am! That was with the 2 day shipping. But regardless that was quick, having ordered them late Thursday night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love them. My feet no longer hurt after running or cross fit classes.Published 1 day ago by Deborah Hilton
Perfect size for racing. Got the half a size bigger as recommended for racing so I don't lose any toe nails. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Magda Riche-Lindstrom
Love Asics. my umpteenth pair! I put them on and went shopping all day with a sore toe (before I put on the shoes) and my feet were tired but not sore at the end of the day (but... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Grammy B
Made my wife's day, she uses a lot, walks a lot and always comfortable, she has warm feet but the shoes does help her to stay at a good temperaturePublished 1 month ago by Cristian Vidaechea