We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and Mesh
- Rubber sole
- AHAR ASICS High Abrasion Rubber in critical outsole areas
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems
- Non-marking sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Elite volleyball players craving a superlightweight court shoe that delivers the goods in terms of stability and performance, look no further. The Solyte Midsole Material and GEL Cushioning System mean pillowsoft cushioning, while the NC Rubber Outsole adds superior traction.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00AK9KKAQ
- Item model number: GEL-FLASHPOINT-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes are great!! I was doing a lot of indoor workouts with a lot of jumping and high impact on a hard surface and I would have pain in my foot and calves for the entire day... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Krystal Brown
This is a good shoe, I just gave it 4 stars because I need a higher arch in my shoe.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
My favorite wish I could get 2nd pair exactly the same. Love the colors.Published 4 months ago by Denise przybylski
I have had this pair of shoes for 3 years and I still wear them to Zumba from time to time. They have the exact color and feel that I look for when I am in class!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer