|Fits as expected||
- 100% Polyester
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up running shoe with breathable mesh upper featuring synthetic overlays, flexible construction, and logo patch at tongue
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL-cushioning systems for shock resistance
- SpEVA midsole to improve bounce-back
- Guidance Trusstic System to enhance gait efficiency
Customers who bought this item also bought
With ample breathability and a bouncy, cushioned ride this flexible road-runner is built to go the distance.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00AK95XDA
- Item model number: GEL-FLUX-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The first couple of times I wore them, I noticed a bit of pain in my feet and got worried. Perhaps I just needed to break them in? I have been wearing them about 2 weeks now without any real foot for knee problems.
The length of the shoe is fine, but they seem tight around my fit. It's not really a big deal, I just had to loosed the strings quite a bit.
I'm not sure if I would order them again yet, but so far , so good;)
Decided to take a chance on these. While other reviewers say they run small, I think they fit just fine, but it could be because I have narrow feet.
The pain is now gone since I've switched to these, which have an ample amount of padding. The color is really great, too - they almost glow in the dark since they're so bright.
Would recommend to anyone who likes New Balance's NL-0 last but needs more stability than a minimal neutral shoe.
My only complaint is they slip off my heel slightly, but that's common for me since I have narrow heels. However, I'll be sticking with the Gel-Flux for training from now on.