ASICS Women's GEL-Kahana 6 Trail Running Shoe,Lightning/Silver/Coral,8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up trail runner featuring breathable mesh upper with padded collar and easy-on loop at counter
- Weight: 9.8 oz/278 g
- DuoMax support system dual-density foam midsole
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.9 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00AK9DQ1Q
- Item model number: GEL-KAHANA 6-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Right out of the box these feel very comfortable. The sizing is just right. I have heard others complain about the sizing but I have never had this issue. I always wear a 7 1/2 in Asics shoes. I am sitting here with one Kahana on one foot and a Nimbus on the other and honestly they are close when it comes to comfort. I ruined a pair of my nimbus shoes on a hike this summer so I purchased these Kahanas for an upcoming hike as they have a tougher sole to withstand hiking. I have a high arch so all of the pressure goes to the ball of my foot and on my heel. Asics shoes seem to be so supportive and comfortable. I have no feet pain and I am running up to 25 miles per week and I do 3 hours of Zumba and 1 1/2 hours of aerobics every week! I wish Asics would let me be their shoe tester or something because I spend a fortune on these things.
Don't have any doubts these are a great price and they feel great!
Asics I own: Nimbus 14, Nimbus 15, Nimbus 16, Gel Exalt, Gel Enhance now the Kahana. I love Asics!