|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Kanbarra 6 Running Shoe
|Price:||$54.00 - $79.99|
- Rubber sole
- Women's Asics, Gel Kanbarra 6
- A perfect choice for low-mileage runners
- This running shoe has a lightweight and breathable synthetic / mesh upper with reflective detailing.
- For extra stability, the upper is stitched around an EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Extra durabile rubber outsole features strategically placed ASICS High Abrasion Rubber
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Women's Asics, Gel Kanbarra 6 A perfect choice for low-mileage runners This running shoe has a lightweight and breathable synthetic / mesh upper with reflective detailing. For extra stability, the upper is stitched around an EVA board and directly attached to the midsole. Extra durabile rubber outsole features strategically placed ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Heel Height of 0.50 inches
Hit your stride and be good to your foot laced up in the GEL-Kanbarra 6 from Asics. This sleek running shoe combines flexibility and excellent cushioning that's perfect for the occasional runner. An exclusive cushioning system decreases shocks while the upper is structured to give you enhanced support without additional weight. A grip-loving outsole also provides traction when you need it.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0045YKRR8
- Item model number: Women's GEL-Kanbarra 6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am also noticing that my legs, hips and feet feel more tired in these sneakers. It may be just a matter of getting used to them, so I will update if anything changes over the next few weeks. I suppose if you are just looking for sneakers for minimal running and you have a narrow foot, these might work for you. However, if you weigh a bit more than the average runner, I would suggest you look for a sneaker with more support.
I am usually a 7, but after reading the reviews, I ordered a half size up. Glad I did, because these shoes fit perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these shoes for over 2 years and have completely worn them out. I want to buy the exact same model/size again. My foot is kind of narrow, esp. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Dana G.