Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 29, 2013
I use theses shoes for casual jogging but mostly indoors for my workouts - P90X, Brazilian Butt Lift, Insanity. Most of the workouts are entirely cardio workouts and these shoes hold up fine for that. I do not experience any pain, like I did when I would do them barefoot. I am flat footed so these shoes are perfect for jogging and moving around.

I am usually a 7, but after reading the reviews, I ordered a half size up. Glad I did, because these shoes fit perfectly.
One person found this helpful
on October 26, 2012
Well, I actually bought this shoe for work...yes the environment I work in entails a lot of walking, so I dont actually do any running. The shoe is very comfortable, and the most important part for me is the ball of the foot...once I have flexibility there , i'm good to go ! I wear it everyday....no regrets at all !
2 people found this helpful
on November 17, 2012
This shoe is amazingly comfortable. I have terrible feet that swell and hurt often. I was born with a foot deformity so I have all sorts of feet issues, one being no arch. These shoes are comfortable and feels amazingly theraputic while maintaining fashion. I can walk for hours with no problem in these.
on August 10, 2016
Perfect ...best shoes ever!
on August 11, 2016
Love these shoes. I compete in dog agility and on event days can be in my shoes up to 14 hours. My feet don't hurt after competing all day.
on December 15, 2012
These shoes are not only attrative they do what shoes are soupossed to do and support your feet. They are confortable and true to size. They are light but not overly light you feel sercue in every step. I bought them for evey day use as I am not a runner. Great shoe at a great price!
on November 19, 2012
I bought these shoes because I didn't have the $150+ to spend on the Asics Gel Kayanos, which are my normal shoe. I needed a running shoe that provided a good deal of support because I have essentially no arch and tend to over-pronate. So far, the Kanberras are doing an excellent job in supporting my frame as I continue training. They don't provide as much cushion as the Kayanos, but for 30 something dollars, I can't complain!
One person found this helpful
on February 13, 2015
I wear this shoe 10-12 hours daily working as a nurse.
on December 18, 2012
I bought this shoes because I needed work out shoes. I also needed more support for my ankle which has given me trouble since high school sports. I recommend these shoes to someone on a low budget and looking for great shoes. Only problem is the company didn't have a wider selection of color brands.
on June 30, 2011
We returned these for a half size larger. They seem to run a smidge small. Otherwise, great shoes.
5 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.