Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,720 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,799 reviews
on February 26, 2014
I have very flat feet, and I run frequently. These shoes have the perfect amount of support, and aren't as clunky as other shoes are for flat footed people. I plan on buying these again when the ones I own get worn down.
on January 17, 2014
I've always wondered why people buy pricey athletic shoes. From outward appearances they look deceptively similar. After I bought these I understand why. Not a runner, I bought these because I have nerve damage to my feet, & they were available in a wide width. I also spend a lot of time on concrete floors(school). By the end of any work day I'm in misery. Seriously, this shoe I don't want to take off even when I arrive home. Best investment I've made in a shoe. I may even start running! Oh, and did I mention that I've received so many compliments on these shoes?
11 comment| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
review image
on August 24, 2015
Twelve years ago I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis. Physical Therapy, cortisone injections, custom orthotics, nothing was working to relieve the pain and the doctor suggested surgery. No way. I did more research and ASICS Gel Kayanos kept popping up as helping to manage the Plantar Fascitis. I felt I had nothing to lose. I bought my first pair of Asics Gel Kayanos, and wore them regularly. No "abra cadabra" moment, but within six months the pain in my feet had disappeared. Fast forward to today. I again am experiencing the symptoms of Plantar Fascitis, so bought another pair I have high hopes that these sneakers will also give me relief.
on November 4, 2014
Have worn Asics Gel Kayano 19 for last few years until I saw reviews for the new gel 20. I find that they are as advertised-great fit, very cushiony ride the full length of my foot, & LOVE the color!! The first time you put them on, they are very comfortable with no binding at the ball of the foot. The great thing about these gel Kayano 19 & 20 is they are great the minute you put them on with NO feeling of "I have to go through a break in period"--they just feel so great from the get go--it is quite astounding! The toebox has just the right amount of toe room still left at the end of my run without squashing my toes or feeling too sloppy as other shoes that I tried before seemed to do. My feet just don't feel the least bit tired after 8 miles, my usual daily jaunt on mostly pavement. I can't say enough about these shoes! I can't imagine Asics improving on these shoes but if they manage to improve these, I'll be the first in line to buy!
on February 20, 2015
When the weather breaks theses will be my workout shoes. Getting my Richard Simmons on! They are very comfortable, and I have flat feet there are no complaints.
review image
on July 21, 2015
I decided to take up running this past month. Had been using my old running shoes that I got on sale a year ago. However, it was just too painful to run in for three miles. So....I looked into this shoe (Kayano 20) with all the positive reviews. I have seen the light and why these shoes are quite expensive. At first, I was a bit skeptical because why would running shoes cost so much...they better make me fly. When the shoes came in, the colors were very pretty - lines were more gold than that melon color they described. At first, the shoes looked huge and thought they had sent me the wrong size. I was wrong ---it was actually my size and fit me like a glove. My 3-mile run was so comfortable. I didn't fly but I did run for a longer period than I thought I could. I will definitely buy another pair when this one wears out.
on May 23, 2016
Great for flat feet and plantar fasciitis. I have several issues with my feet and it has caused me to stop exercising because of the pain. Which in turn cuased me to gain weight and then make the pain in my feet worse. Somedays I get home from work and my feet are killing me, even if I wear flats or sneaks to work. I wear these to work out in and walk in. They provide great support and cushioning, especially in the heel area. They are mainly mesh so they breath fairly easy.
They aren't necessarily the most attractive pair of sneakers I own but that isn't why I bought them.
I have worn them serval times now with no issues.
on January 21, 2015
I read many, many reviews before purchasing these running sneakers. I over pronate and my arch starts to ache and hurt really bad after running more than a half mile or walking for a distance. I had read many people say that these sneakers were great for arch support and over pronating. They were instantly comfortable right out of the box - soft insole and interior - I went to my bootcamp class that day and didn't even need to break them in. However, my arch started to hurt after doing some plyometrics and running a bit. I have this issue with pretty much all sneakers so I guess I was just hoping these would provide me with some relief but they don't. I still really like them - the design, the color and the fact that I didn't have to break them in - but they aren't great for my over pronating and plantar fasciitis (but not much is!).
on November 30, 2014
I have plantar fasciitis and researched the best sneakers for people with that issue because I work 12+ hours a day, many days in a row and the pain is incredible and I'm tired of it. They were the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn when I put them on, which was probably a warning sign they aren't good for PF. Within just a few hours going to the store, my feet was aching so bad. I bought some heel cups from Amazon to put in the shoe and that makes them tolerable but my feet still hurt all the time from wearing these. I'm extremely disappointed, ASICS is my favorite brand but I'm going to have to start looking elsewhere for a work shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.