Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "achilles"). See all 1,888 reviews
on May 9, 2016
I have Achilles tendonitis and tons of issues with heel pain when I both run and walk that I've been putting up with for years (I usually run/walk at least 5 miles a day). I had been wearing the same Nikes with special insoles that were recommended to me with little relief at this point, so I did some of my own research and these sneakers came up as being beneficial for my situation. I was literally stunned the first time I wore them walking my dog... I had NO pain, in my heels or Achilles tendon, and haven't had ANY since whether I am wearing them or not!! These made me realize how complacent I was to my pain, and it was from not getting the support My feet needed. I HIGHLY recommend these for people who want a comfortable and structure sneaker, but especially for those who need extra support to fight some of the common, and annoying, runner pains I have. These sneakers literally changed my life!! And they look great as well :)
review image
on January 21, 2016
My podiatrist recommended these after I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. They are definitely better than most other sneakers I've tried. I have two pair of them now. They run a little small so I ordered a half-size up. I've tried some sneaks and shoes specifically designed for plantar fasciitis but they're hard to get used to (and often mess up my achilles), look like Lurch shoes (Adams Family), and are much more difficult to procure. These are a great solution.
on November 15, 2015
Great shoe for those who have problems with achilles tendonitis and calcaneal bursitis. I don't need to use my orthotics and am able to comfortably run 3-5 miles a day!
on March 4, 2016
Great for healing and maintenance healthy of Achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis.
on April 21, 2016
These have been great during a flare up of plantar fasciitis as well as Achilles tendonitis. I'm on my feet for the majority of my 12 hour shift and I'm not limping when I leave.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.