Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Kinetic 4 Running Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on May 18, 2012
I have been suffering with planters fasciitis pain for about a year. I tried inserts, always wearing my Nike running shoes, icing, stretching, nothing was helping. I decided to fork out some money for a good pair of shoes. I am glad I did! When I wear these shoes, I don't have any pain when I walk. I wore a pair of sandals a few days ago and was in pain again afterward. These shoes are a Godsend for me! I'm hopeful if I continue to wear these shoes, I might be able to increase my exercise and hopefully start running!!! Yayyy!!
One of the things I like about these shoes is the heel cushioning. When you push with your finger on the heel, you can actually see the gel absorb the pressure. My daughter gets a kick out of pushing on them! I love the color, very bright and fun! And the cushioning around the achilles tendon is super awesome! :)

All around just a great pair of comfy shoes. I am new to Asics (I usually wear Nike or Adidas) but I think they have found a new loyal customer! I even bought a pair for my daughter who was experiencing some heel pain (Sever's Disease) and they have helped her pain level as well!

I think these shoes may have converted our family to an Asics family!! :)

**UPDATE**
After wearing these shoes for a couple of months, there is a toe hole forming in my right shoe. This happened not long after wearing them. I am not happy that I spent the money I spent on this shoe to have them practically unwearable after a few months. It did help with my heel pain, but I don't wear these shoes very much anymore, usually around the house. I wear a different pair of Asics (that don't get toe holes!) when I go out. :(
on December 26, 2012
I have worn this style for the last year or so. They are the only shoes that my orthodics fit in happily and make my feet feel tolerable by the end of a long day. Unfortunately the clinic I work in requires our shoes be 80% white. Asics only make the current style in colors that we cannot wear and I was freaking out not knowing what other brands to try. The folks who made my orthodics had recommended this style and it was the only one that worked on my size 11 foot. Thank goodness I could still get them online in this color. I sure wish folks who style these shoes would keep in mind that not all folks are doing recreational running during their days. Medical facilities have regulations and very hard floors. These shoes are awesome.....please keep offering them, those of us with big painful feet are desperate.
on October 6, 2012
I bought these after I had purchased the ASICS Kensei 4 which are also extremely comfortable. The Kensei 4 were a lot more expensive but worth every penny, but I wanted a second pair to change up and wear every other day, as I workout seven days a week for two hours a day. These are wonderfully comfy and great for the stairclimber, elliptical, walking and leg weight machines. I will definitely buy ASICS again. They are true to size and give fantastic support and cushioning. A definite YES !
on November 11, 2012
This is my second pair of same style shoe. Holes come in toe within 4 months with minimal wear. I kept the first pair but decided this was ridiculous for shoes at this price to come apart with so little wear. Returning them.
on November 26, 2012
I hesitated to buy another athletic shoe. I have a lot of pairs in my closet, all of them are hard at the heels and toes. The price of the Kinetic was high. But I love it! The first time I tried it on I didn't want to put it off. It's like walking on a cloud, so nice. If you have heel problems, buy the Kinetic 4.
on February 28, 2013
i'm a beginner when it comes to running .. i'm doing my own version of the couch to 5k ... these shoes are brilliant .. i've tried Nike / New balance and Newton running shoes and these definately support the best ... will be purchasing more !!
on May 3, 2012
The kinetic shoe is the best of the asics family love them. You will not be dissapointed. I've bought this shoe for years, I hope its not true that they're are going to be discontinued and replaced. If so ill have to order like 20 more pairs
on August 10, 2014
I am a marathoner and was thrilled to find these online. I broke them in and was shocked to develop blisters on race day. I guess moleskin could have prevented that but I never needed it before with this size, brand or model.
on February 8, 2013
I trained for my first marathon in an older model and bought 2 more pairs... that was 2010. I've been trying to run in the kayanos, but they just don't offer the amount of cushion and support the kinetics offer. The heel feels like a cup giving me enough stability, while the forefoot is cushioned enough. Once you wear these shoes there's no going back.
on March 2, 2013
I bought this for my 14 yr old who is a long distance runner. She loves the shoe; it provides good stability and support. Her feet does not feel tired, and her ankles don't hurt. I recommend it.

See 1 answered question