Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "pronate"). See all 199 reviews
on June 14, 2017
These are the greatest shoes ever. I under-pronate pretty significantly, which can cause a lot of pain in my feet and knees. Somedays, when i wake in the morning and feel tenderness in my feet and legs, I put these on and the pain is completely minimized. I will definitely buys these again!
on November 22, 2016
I have been wearing ASICS Gel-Kinseis for years. I pronate, and this is the shoe that keeps me running (at age 67). I have tried orthotics and true stability shoes and did not have success with either. The Gel-Kinsei is a good combination of arch support (to help prevent pronation) and flexibility/comfort. HOWEVER.... my favorite model was the "4." I had three pair of those. Like some of the other reviewers, I found the "6" to be too slim in the toe compared to older models with a roomier toe box. The problem is mostly the height of the toe box. They have lengthened the shoe a bit to allow for the width to taper for a slim look, but my big toe touches the top of the shoe even though it's a long ways from the end. I can only wear this shoe with a thin running sock, but not with my favorite cushy Balegas. See photos comparing my old pink "4" with my new black/orange "6." The one thing I do like better about the "6" compared to the "4" is that the older model was awful about picking up gravel. The new shoe doesn't have that problem. I hope someone from ASICS reads these reviews so we can go back to the roomier toe box.
review image review image
on October 9, 2016
not for over pronators
on June 14, 2016
This shoe is awesome. feels like I'm walking on a cloud, most comfortable and best supporting tennis shoe I've ever had. I'm hooked and will purchase these all the time. I have a high arch and pronate inwards when I walk, causing problems with my knees, quads and ankles. These shoes provide the perfect stability, cushioning and support my feet need.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.