|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Neo33 Running Shoe
$99.95 - $135.00
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Maximize your stride efficiency with the innovative performance of the GEL-Neo33™ from ASICS®.
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
The GEL-Neo33 answers the call of runners who are looking for a lightweight shoe with a heavy dose of technology. This new addition to the ASICS 33 collection is a high mileage trainer, with an ultra-light Duomax Midsole, for a stable yet nimble ride.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056E696E
- Item model number: Gel Neo33-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I walked around the house, then took them for a short walk to get a feel for them. Things felt great, so this morning I challenged them on my regular 5 mile route. WOW - these are so great. I felt like I was running on clouds, clouds that wanted to go fast! I found that my knee felt better, my hamstrings weren't strained, and a lot of the minor aches and pains I've been feeling lately were gone. I couldn't be happier, and my feet and legs feel terrific. I'm looking forward to running with these gals for a while, they feel solidly built and dang, they are adorable (yet still sorta fierce).
I found these, and they have all the heel support that I need! They have good motion control, without being too stiff, and the color is absolutely gorgeous!
The colors are vibrant and bright, exactly as pictured on the site. The front toe detail as well as the heal detail are suede. The side colored detail is a felt-like material, which surprised me, but was not a deal breaker by any means. The classic ASICS symbol is a vinyl-type material - as normal. The construction seems very good, again, as is normal for ASICS. I have only been wearing these for a week, but they are holding up well so far.
Also, I water/ stain-proofed them before wear so as to keep them looking nice. The spray that I use did not discolor the fabric - even the suede - as has sometimes happened with other shoes.
The shoe is very light, so it is very comfortable for running or walking even for a longer distance. The main body material is very breathable but still allows my foot to remain comfortable when I'm not warmed up. There is a reflective patch on the outside toe as well as on the heal which is nice considering the amount of daylight is limited now. While it isn't a huge patch of reflective material, it is enough to catch the attention, which is what I'm after, though I recommend other reflective gear, head lap, etc. if running/ walking in the later evening, or at night.
Overall, I would give this a 4.5 stars out of 5. This is a great buy. If you can get it on a deeper discount as I did on Cyber Monday, DON'T HESITATE!