ASICS Women's GEL-Neo33 Running Shoe
|Price:||$135.00 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women's Asics, Gel Neo 33 Running Sneaker
- Stand out in this bold looking sneaker that offers performance running technology
- Synthetic and mesh lightweight upper in a sleek, lightweight running style
- DuoMax-Dual density midsole positioned to enhance support and stability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems, attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases,
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Maximize your stride efficiency with the innovative performance of the GEL-Neo33™ from ASICS®.
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
The GEL-Neo33 answers the call of runners who are looking for a lightweight shoe with a heavy dose of technology. This new addition to the ASICS 33 collection is a high mileage trainer, with an ultra-light Duomax Midsole, for a stable yet nimble ride.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056E696E
- Item model number: Gel Neo33-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The colors are vibrant and bright, exactly as pictured on the site. The front toe detail as well as the heal detail are suede. The side colored detail is a felt-like material, which surprised me, but was not a deal breaker by any means. The classic ASICS symbol is a vinyl-type material - as normal. The construction seems very good, again, as is normal for ASICS. I have only been wearing these for a week, but they are holding up well so far.
Also, I water/ stain-proofed them before wear so as to keep them looking nice. The spray that I use did not discolor the fabric - even the suede - as has sometimes happened with other shoes.
The shoe is very light, so it is very comfortable for running or walking even for a longer distance. The main body material is very breathable but still allows my foot to remain comfortable when I'm not warmed up. There is a reflective patch on the outside toe as well as on the heal which is nice considering the amount of daylight is limited now. While it isn't a huge patch of reflective material, it is enough to catch the attention, which is what I'm after, though I recommend other reflective gear, head lap, etc. if running/ walking in the later evening, or at night.
Overall, I would give this a 4.5 stars out of 5. This is a great buy. If you can get it on a deeper discount as I did on Cyber Monday, DON'T HESITATE!
I give this shoes two stars, because it is light weight, good cushion, and wonderful looking. HOWEVER here are the problems:
I am not a active runner- I run about twice a week, each 3-4 miles with medium pace. I used to wear New Balance shoes but think I would need a better pair when I plan to increase my running. I wear this shoes for running only, after about 3 weeks, my left foot develops a heel pain, I had run in the past years (then stopped) for many years and never have heel pain, and my way of running (landing position) is not on my heel either.
This pair of shoes, does have differences than other pairs I owned in the past (most NB shoes), it feel more snuggy (which I kind of like) and I feel more cushioning and more absorbant at the bottom. However, it might be the reasons which cause the heel pain (after vigorously consulted multiple experienced runners).
I would like to return this shoes for another pair of ASICS shoes that have harder soles, as ASICS has such good reputation among runners. However since I had wear this pair for 3-4 weeks (less than 10 times), I do not think I can do it.
Very diappointing- waste my money and has a problem I had never experienced before. I am right now going back to NB and consider Saucony.
First of all, they are beautiful straight out of the package. The pink is vibrant and the blue (my absolute favorite) is a great accent. I had to redo the laces because, at least for me, they were too short as they are when they arrive. That may be due to the fact that my right foot appears to be a little wider than my left - go figure. Either way, once I laced them how I wanted them, they fit great and are super comfortable. They aren't too tight either, but they are tight enough that I know they won't just fall off of my feet, which I like.
I am a new runner, so I really had to trust the previous reviewers when it came to these shoes. I am here to say that I am so very glad I listened and bought these shoes. As my husband and I begin the Couch 2 5k program together in the hopes that we can participate in Warrior Dash next year, I have no doubt in my mind that these are the shoes for me. While I am undecided as to whether or not these will be the shoes I wear during the race, I do know they will be the ones I train in - maybe some less pretty ones for the actual event.