ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe,White/Navy/Ice Blue,7.5 AA US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic leather and synthetic fiber
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) (RUNNING) asics design philosophy which employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Space Trusstic System is a midfoot stabilizer that creates a pocket between the trusstic system device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Biomorphic Fit Upper is a stretch material when strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design provides an anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Women's Asics, Gel Nimbus A Space Trusstic System improves natural foot function and the GEL Cushioning Systems in the rearfoot and forefoot give the neutral or underpronating runner cushioning and guidance from heel strike to toe-off I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) SpEVA 45 Last Fore and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System Biomorphic Fit Upper
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 pounds
- ASIN: B0029KT6DQ
- Item model number: T991N.0150
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews