|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 L.E Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Guidance Line vertica flex groove decouples tooling along the line of progression
- Biomorphic Fit upper reduces buckling and the potential for irritation
- Solyte Midsole Material
- ComforDry sockliner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Women's Asics, Gel-Nimbus 14 Limited Edition Running Sneaker The Classic Nimbus style you love with a new sleeker profile Biomorphic Fit Upper to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation A lighter weight midsole compound which features enhanced cushioning and durability ComforDry Sockliner gives you a cooler, moisture absorbing environment while also having anti-odor properties Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment Vertical flex groove sfor enhanced gait efficiency
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0086349IC
- Item model number: GEL-NIMBUS 14 LE-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
For some reason the 9.5 that I ordered feels wider than the (white/greyish) one
from the store.
Different sizes for different colours ? Weird...
Anyway, I've kept them and wear them with thick running socks.
The gel cushioning is a must for long runs and super comfortable.
All in all: a good running shoe! Et voilà.