|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe
|Price:||$135.00 - $145.00|
- Rubber sole
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA® with enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper - Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Women's ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® 14 :: Feel faster in this lighter version of the famously plush women's ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 14. Get closer to the ground with the sleek new design. Enjoy a more comfortable stride from heel strike to toe off with improved GEL® cushioning throughout. Get your ideal fit with gender-specific Space Trusstic System that adjusts to the normal changes in a woman's foot shape. Feet feel snug and secure with memory foam in the heel collar. Keep feet feeling cool for miles with airy mesh and ComforDry™ sockliner. 8.7 ounces
The ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe features GEL cushioning for comfort while providing stability in the midsole and improving your natural stride with the vertical Guidance Line. The sleek shoe offers a personalized fit with two layers of memory foam in the collar and independently placed eyelets. The breathable mesh upper helps your feet stay cool and comfortable during long runs.
- Sleek, lightweight shoe with front and rear GEL cushioning
- Space Trusstic System enables stable, efficient foot function
- I.G.S. enhances natural gait and helps improve performance
- Collar memory foam molds to your heel
- Gender-specific sole adds comfort and stability
Plush Cushion with Lightweight Midsole System
The ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe is lighter and sleeker than its predecessor, but it maintains the GEL cushioning system in the front and rear for comfort. The stabilizing Guidance Trusstic System creates a pocket next to the midsole for more efficient foot function while maintaining the structural integrity of the shoe. Made with lightweight Solyte material, the midsole offers added cushion and durability as you run or jog.
Impact Guidance System Enhances Your Natural Gait
Whether you're a weekend warrior or a seasoned road veteran, the GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe's Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) can enhance your natural gait and help improve performance. This 9.1-ounce shoe also features the vertical flex groove Guidance Line for improved efficiency as your heel strikes the ground and your toes lift.
Personalized Fit and Support
The GEL-Nimbus 14 features Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F.), two layers of memory foam around the collar that mold to your heel. The shoe's Heel Clutching System adds extra support to the heel. For a personalized fit in the upper, the shoe offers discrete eyelets placed independently, so you can better control your shoelace tension. Plus, the cushioned sole is gender specific for added comfort and stability.
Durable Outsole in Key Areas
The shoe incorporates ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in essential areas of the outsole for enhanced durability. For added cushioning, the forefoot features DuraSponge material.
Comfort Features Reduce Irritation
For breathability during long runs, the GEL-Nimbus 14 features a Biomorphic Fit upper with stretchable mesh material that improves airflow and helps keep your feet cool and comfortable. A ComforDry sock liner cushions your feet and helps prevent odors.
Recognized by Runners and Podiatrists
The GEL-Nimbus 14 has earned the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). It was an editor's choice pick in Runner's World magazine's 2012 Spring Shoe Guide.
About ASICS: Shoes for a Sound Mind and Body
ASICS takes its name from an acronym formed by the Latin phrase "anima sana in corpore sano": a sound mind in a sound body. To promote the spirit of this phrase, ASICS strives to produce exceptional sports footwear and apparel. The research and design teams at ASICS use high-tech equipment and computer software to explore, analyze, and test new technologies that are incorporated into each product. ASICS also works with elite athletes to understand their performance needs, which translates to better products for ordinary road warriors and weekend sports enthusiasts.
What's in the Box
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006H1CIT2
- Item model number: GEL-NIMBUS 14-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just received the Nimbus 12s from Amazon and compared them side by side with the 14s (putting 14 on 1 foot and 12 on the other, then switched). Nimbus 14 have less cushion/stiffer or flat, less arch support and toe-box not as roomy. Also, the asymmetric lacing of the 12s keep the foot in place. So, I'm going to get another pair of Nimbus 12s and hope that the next generation of Nimbus..the 15s go back to what the 12s were.
they changed the footbed. I was so excited about the colors available this year, and the fact they went back to traditional lacing vs. the asymmetrical but they also changed things they shouldn't have, because the shoe feels totally different, and not in a good way. It doesn't hit my arch, doesn't feel nice and cushiony in side. So very sad. I am going to have to stock up on what's left of the 13s because I'm going to need some time to find another shoe that will be as loyal to me as I have been to it!
I cannot say that this shoe caused my problem, but I do find it curious how it started when I got this shoe, I noticed the odd shape of the shoe right away, and it is even evident in the pictures here on Amazon. Obviously with over 600 great reviews, most people love this shoe, but sadly I myself will steer clear of the 14 style.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my favorite running shoes, I have so many retired pairs in the closet!Published 5 months ago by angela
Worked great as running shoes and held up well! And I love the color!Published 9 months ago by CamilleElise