ASICS Women's GEL-Rocket Court Shoe,Royal/Silver/White,11.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic leather and synthetic fiber
- Rubber sole
- GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase
- Trusstic System links the rearfoot and forefoot and shores the midfoot
- Removable sockliner
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00169MRNW
- Item model number: BN853.0179
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter loves these court shoes for volleyball. This is her second pair because she loves the way they fit. Read morePublished on September 13, 2011 by Roo
It's the only tennis shoe I've ever tried, but I'm satisfied with the look, the confort, the price and the shipping. Read morePublished on July 11, 2010 by Isabelle Pelletier
Shoe size ran true to size. Really like these shoes. I do wish that there was a little more "cushioning" on the bottom, but overall I am really pleased. Read morePublished on February 6, 2010 by C. Krisha
Looks like these would be decent quality shoes, but they run probably a whole size small...pay for shipping and the return shipping????Published on February 4, 2010 by suzanneP
My daughter is very happy with her volleyball shoes and Amazon was cheaper than Dunhams Sporting Goods. Thanks Amazon!Published on December 8, 2009 by Kerrie