|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's GEL-Speedstar 6 Running Shoe
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Guidance Line™
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Solyte Midsole Material
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Women's ASICS® GEL-SPEEDSTAR 6 :: Go faster in this lively trainer! You'll love the cool, quick feel of the women's ASICS® GEL-Speedstar 6. Enjoy blister-free fun with the one-piece breathable mesh. Get maximum energy with minimal distraction as you spring through each step in light cushy comfort! 7.3 ounces.
Boost your training routine with the Gel-Speedstar 6 from ASICS. Featuring a generous list of technical specs, like the rearfoot GEL Cushioning System for shock attenuation and full-length Solyte 45 for a cushy platform, this sleek shoe is born to run. Add in the vibrant look and this is performance with attitude.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056E64UU
- Item model number: Gel Speedstar 6-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- they are tragically small, like a size 5/5.5, causing me to often have to buy ill-fitting shoes or resort to children's shoes
- one foot is a half size bigger than the other
- they are also tragically wide given their short length
- they are flat, so I get sharp foot pains from any physical activity that is higher impact than walking, including burpees, jumping jacks, high-knees, running, step aerobics, etcetera
Fit: these run small. I typically wear a size 5 but found that I am always a 6 in Asics.
Comfort: the other reviews are right, you don't really need to break these in. They feel stiff at first but I didn't experience any pain from my first few uses that normally would have had me limping (including running on asphalt). Keep in mind I got these with the blue SuperFeet insoles so it might be a tag team effort leading to this success.
Style: These are a bit on the ugly side for my subdued taste but I liked the fit of previous Asics and the other options were similarly if not more obnoxious.
These are probably the most comparable to the NIke Free line in terms of looks and the lightweightness but are better for people with wide feet. I have the Nike Free 3s and found them extremely painful. They have more color options though and I got a pair grey/white that is super cute but I pretty much can only wear those when going to brunch on weekends when I pretend to have worked out but really just got too lazy to get dressed for real.
But back to these shoes: I like them a lot so far and will continue to buy them after these wear out. I hope they come out with some more subtle color, non-flourescent color schemes in the future.