ASICS Women's GEL-Trail Attack 7 Running Shoe,Black/Silver/Aqua,12 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Rock Protection Plate
- Provides protection against stone bruises.
- Trail Specific Outsole
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Anti Gravel Tongue
Take your adventure to the next level with the GEL Trail Attack 7 all-terrain performance shoe by ASICS.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B003OYJBMW
- Item model number: T161N
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have a normal to wide foot and the shoe is very accommodating of that. These are really comfortable, supportive and an all-around quality shoe.
I run 15-20 miles a week on trails in these shoes.