We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches"
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Lace-up runner featuring reflective details and patterned webbing overlays and lace loops
- Removable sockliner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a lightweight design and breathable upper, these ASICS GEL-Venture 4 High-Performance wide trail running shoes let you take over the trails. In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 9 inches
- ASIN: B013H8JOM6
- Item model number: T397Q.4470
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review: