Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 809 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 842 reviews
on March 17, 2014
My first pair of these shoes were so comfortable that I ordered another pair (both from Amazon). They work great with custom orthotics. My orthotics are for PTTD to prevent drop-foot due to torn tendons. I also like that they are all black, so there are no obnoxious colors screaming out when I wear them to work. I would have liked to give them 5 stars, and they are worth that for comfort and appearance.

But as other reviewers point out, big toes can poke holes in the upper mesh when the shoe is only a couple months old. I wore the first pair for only three months (the third month with the toe holes in the top). Yes, the shoes are the correct size (have a thumbnail's length between end of foot and end of shoe), and I wear socks and keep my toenails clipped. I ran into someone else wearing the same shoes (men's), and he also had two holes in the upper mesh from his big toes. I'm disappointed because I have never had this problem before, and I have worn many Asics running shoes for up to a year, with only minimal wear & tear. I attached 2 photos of my Asics GT-1000's: the top mesh with toe holes, and the outsoles to show the shoes were relatively still new when this happened.
review image review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 25, 2013
I had previously purchased this shoe in white, for my daughter, based upon the reviews in Consumers Reports. She liked it so much that she wanted a second pair in black.
The fit was just right, comfortable and well balanced. The shoes are light and well ventilated. Sturdy man-made materials.The Biomorphic Fit technology, allows the upper to move equally to the foot in the gait cycle, which reduces the friction between the material and the foot, preventing formation of blisters. The asymmetrical lacing design is caused by the corrective sole structure to overcome moderate foot pronation. Reflective detailing is a plus for walking outdoors in the evening.
Good choice for long distance walking and/or if on your feet all day at work/play.
on November 15, 2013
This Asics shoe is fantastic for my daily 3-4 mile walks. Good support yet comfortable & the gel is a great shock absorber. The size was consistent, the packing appropriate & delivered on time. also,Asics is a good fit for my high arches.
on January 12, 2014
Perfect support for my ankles when working out or just casual walking. The fits was a hairline too wide but the shoe itself is great!
on March 12, 2014
I'm usually a 7.5 and this fits just right.

They've had a few miles on them now.. still going strong.
on February 8, 2014
Got these for my wife to walk in she likes them fits good, light good support Seem to be holding up good
on April 19, 2017
Great shoes, love them! The size was correct.
on October 8, 2013
It's been awhile and way over due for new running shoes. I went from my old Adidas to these colorful Asics and I love them. Great support and very light. Good shoes make the difference.
on January 23, 2014
I'm neutral and this shoes works perfect! True to size for running. Perfect for short and large running. This are my third pair.
Excellent choice!!!
on June 5, 2013
Comfortable, stability running shoes. I have used them for about 3 weeks running 3-5 times a week with no problems. Arrived as described in a timely manner. Fit as expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.