- Rubber sole
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Exceptional performance meets incredible value. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek GT-1000 7 road stability running shoe for women has been created to protect your feet and help you run further than ever before. Suitable for mid to long-distance runners, the GT-1000 7 shoe features GEL technology which combines with a responsive FLYTEFOAM midsole and SPeVA 45 lasting foam for exceptional bounce back and comfort. The DUOMAX support system and GUIDANCE LINE midsole maintain the structural integrity of the shoe while reducing the overall weight, so feet feel incredibly lightweight yet supported. Featuring an EVA sockliner and a durable AHAR outsole, this is footwear built to last and will provide support on every step of your journey. " Weight: 8.43. Heel Height: 20mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Package Dimensions : 11.7 x 7.4 x 4.4 inches; 1.4 Pounds
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 18, 2019
- Manufacturer : Asics
- ASIN : B07T7X56Q3
- Customer Reviews: