- Made in USA or Imported
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY -Our Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER -Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM -This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY -Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
|HEEL DROP||10 mm|
|WEIGHT||235 g/ 8.3 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground: The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off: You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries: Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type: High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground: Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off: Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries: Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type: Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground: Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off: Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries: Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type: Low arches or flat feet.
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 15 x 6 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 1012A591
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 18, 2019
- Manufacturer : Asics
- ASIN : B07QW9HZDW
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kim on January 18, 2020
By Jami on September 19, 2020