ASICS Women's GT 2170 Rubber Running Shoe,Titanium/Charcoal/Lime,9.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Guidance Line Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Gender Specific Space Trusstic System Recognizes the normal periodic changes in the shape of the woman's arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system.
- Dual Density Solyte Lasting Employs different densities of Solyte lasting material in heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- Discrete Eyelets Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Get ready to crank up the miles in the latest version in the GT-2000™ series. Fall for its enhanced fit, ride and reduced weight, while enjoying the reliable cushioning and stability you've come to expect.
- Update to the GT-2160™, SKU# 7708871.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. It's responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Dual-density Solyte lasting design allows for different densities of Solyte material to be used in the heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.3 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B006H1K88A
- Item model number: GT 2170 Rubber-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have purchased Asics exclusively for running shoes for the last ~10 years and I am convinced you cannot find a more supportive, better constructed shoe.
These shoes were purchased at the end of January 2013 and I am really disappointed to say that not only has the rubber tip come off the toe area of shoe but the whole rubber sole is coming off. I am now suffering injury from these shoes, there wasn't enough support in the first place! I love Asics and will be buying another pair but that was the first and last time buy shoes online. Usually I go to a specialist store where they measure my feet and look at previous shoes wear and tear....this service is a MUST to prevent being sold the wrong fit and I was sold the wrong fit! These shoes were labeled wrong and now I have terrible pain and swelling.
Spend the extra money and go into a store to buy your shoes! I gave a one star cos of the seller!
Love this shoe! I just wish the women's colors came in more varieties that didn't involve pink/purple. Why do guys' shoes always get the cool colors?!
Also, couldn't beat the service. Not only did they arrive in 2 days (thank you prime), but I received a follow up customer service call from Road Runner to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase.
They have held up well after about 6 months of having them.
After reading the other reviews and seeing that some people thought this 2170 runs narrow, I quickly grabbed them. For someone who usually wears a 2A, they could be too narrow unless thinner socks are worn. My only complaint is sometimes the tops of these and other shoes rub on my hammertoes. Just wish the manufacturers would leave more room at the tops for toes like mine. They would still look stylish enough. I also wish more people writing reviews would give more detail, size usually worn, etc. to help the rest of us know what to order. It's still a calculated guess but this time it worked out great.