ASICS Women's Gel-Cirrus33 Running Shoe,Neon Pink/White/Purple,13 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women's Asics, Gel Cirrus 33 Running Sneaker
- Designed for underpronators and overpronators
- Cool Breathability with lightweight mesh and synthetic upper
- This shoe featured the largest volume of Asics Gel cushioning in the whole line
- ComforDry sockliner has inproved cushioning and anti-bacterial qualities
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Women's Asics, Gel Cirrus 33 Running Sneaker Designed for underpronators and overpronators Cool Breathability with lightweight mesh and synthetic upper This shoe featured the largest volume of Asics Gel cushioning in the whole line ComforDry sockliner has inproved cushioning and anti-bacterial qualities Features and innovative dual layer midsole construction, consisting of a plus spEVA 48 midsole with a denser Solyte 53 base A perfect balance of comfort, stability and support Personal heel fit technology consists of 2 layers of memory foam in the collar which cushions the heel
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 8.2 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B006H1LEU6
- Item model number: GEL-CIRRUS33-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
And I absolutely LOVE the colors on this pair...very fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these after I started running again from knee surgery. I was not running far at all and they broke down within a month! Read morePublished on March 30, 2014 by Kelly A Howard
I use this shoe for running. It fits great and give me plenty of foot support. This is the best shoe brand.Published on November 7, 2013 by Jessica
I was looking for a good running shoe that was also fun! These fit the bill (and my feet) perfectly. I got them as promised and I'm enjoying them very much!Published on October 11, 2013 by L. Troublefield
These shoes are awesome....best running shoes I have ever own...Im flat footed so I usually have a hard time or I get cramps on the bottom of my feet not with these. Read morePublished on August 28, 2013 by layeetah
The pictures don't give this shoe's colors any justice. This shoe is beautiful. I got so many compliments on this shoe and questions on cost and where to get them. Read morePublished on June 21, 2013 by Sad blackberry owner
Nice fit. Comfortable walking shoe. I do wish the arch were a bit higher. I'm glad I purchased. This was a fantastic price for a high-end pair of Asic's shoes.Published on April 19, 2013 by VT
They are not as comfortable as my previous asics shoes. they are heavier and the tongues move to the sidePublished on April 19, 2013 by Gail esposito