Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 909 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 954 reviews
ASICS are my favorite running shoes and I was excited at the great price so I ordered a pair. Nice and bright they made me excited about trying them out.

They seem a little "tall" around my ankle bone--in fact I got a blister just below my left ankle bone on the outside of my foot. Besides that they are very comfortable. I'd give it a higher rating if I didn't get a blister.
on December 18, 2014
I love Asics and will always be an avid Asics 'wearer' however I didn't care for this particular one. Every time I would go to run, my feet would start to hurt about 5mins. in... I found it strange as I have been wearing Asics for the past 8yrs and this particular one has been the only where my feet have hurt.
on October 18, 2016
No arch support. Asics are great shoes - but not all of them have the same level of arch support. These have the least arch support of any Asics shoes I have ever worn (and I've bout 2 pair a year for about a decade). If you are looking for a good light running shoe and don't need a lot of arch support - it is fine. But if you need the support - buy a different kind.
on April 1, 2017
I am a senior citizen in my eighth decade but love these youthful shoes. I get lots of comments since most of my peers are shod in "black or brown 'sensible' shoes'". These are fun to wear and very comfortable. I wear outfits to match the colors and feel a spark of youth when I wear them. Would buy a pair in every color if I could afford it.
on December 22, 2014
I only purchase Asics running shoes because I know they'll fit every time. I love the bright, cheerful colors and the prices at Amazon.com are reasonable. I always know if/when they're in stock and Amazon.com continues to show lower pricing when it's available. Seems like I can't loose with this!!
on July 31, 2015
I only wear Asics when I workout and these did not disappoint! True to size and very comfortable. I'm also a personal trainer and am on my feet all day. First day wearing them, no blisters! Great shoes for the price. Highly recommend!
review image
on November 19, 2015
This is my third pair of Asics shoes. I really like the way they fit and the comfort of them. Not all are created equal, though. When I was trying to replace my first pair I tried some cheaper Asics at Kohl's and they were not comfy. It wasn't until I tried a pair that was about $80 that I found them comfy. Then I found those on Amazon for cheaper and bought them. So this time, I was taking my chances. I picked this shoe because the price was closer to the cost of my last pair. I'm currently only wearing these on dedicated walks and they are very comfortable.
on August 31, 2015
I have very similar ASICS: same size but regular width. I couldn't tell that the new shoes were ANY wider than my old shoes. And my big Toe was touching the end of the shoe in my new shoe which is not the case with my old shoe. Such a surprise. I'm concerned that the consistency of size is not across the board. However, I went back to the store where I had purchased my old shoes and found the same exact shoes in a wider width and bought those ON SALE. I'll be returning these. Very apprehensive to order online shoes, but I do love ASICS, they're very stylish (pretty) and very comfortable. I've put 500 miles on my last pair, so I need another pair!! I'll definitely stick with ASICS and only buy online if I find the same exact shoe that is a better price than in the store; otherwise, I prefer buying shoes at the store to find the exact fit.
on August 17, 2015
I am using these shoes with prescription orthotics and bought them specifically because they come in wide sizes. Also, I have to have shoes with a removable insole.These shoes don't have much of an arch,if any, in the removable insole. It has taken me a while to get them to the point where I could wear them very regularly because they are not as wide as I was hoping. I wore them only around the house for several days. stilI have to wear them very loosely laced which isn't so great, but not a big deal. I wish the toe box were a little wider. I think most people with arthritic feet need that extra room for their toes whether they have orthotics or not. The best thing about these shoes is that my daughters both commented on them because they like the look and the colors!
on December 29, 2016
I have just bought my third pair of this specific shoe. I am in an Asics fan, my favorite being the gel Nimbus series but for half the price these are great shoes. these do lack cushion that the shoes ranging from $100-$150 may have, but as an interval runner on a treadmill, they work good for what I do. If you're a long-distance runner, especially outside on cement then perhaps you would need something More. I'd like to also add, that I have high arches and this shoe was one of the few shoes that molded well after breaking them in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.