ASICS Women's Gel-Fuji Trainer 3 Trail Running Shoe,Aluminium/Lightning/Rouge,12 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Water drainage system
- Reversed geometric lug outsole
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Trail-specific AHAR outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This ASICS trail runner offers aggressive traction while maintaining a springy, shock absorbing ride.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- ASIN: B00D86DPKA
- Item model number: GEL-FujiTrainer 3-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Toe area - plenty of room. Toes are not squished. I like for my toes to have plenty of room when running.
Heels have plenty of support and the back area doesn't run narrow.
The laces are very thin, which is normal with trail shoes. Didn't really have to wear shoes long to "Break them in" like most shoes. Overall, they are okay for the price.
I might get another pair in a different color.
thank you all for the feedback.