ASICS Women's Gel-Kahana 5 Running Shoe,Dark Grey/Charcoal/Pink,10.5 (D) US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women's Asics, Gel Kahana 5 wide width
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper for lightweight comfort
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility
- Removable Sockliner accommodates a medical orthotic
- DuoMax Support System - dual density midsole system that enhances
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Women's Asics, Gel Kahana 5 wide width Synthetic leather and mesh upper for lightweight comfort Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility Removable Sockliner accommodates a medical orthotic DuoMax Support System - dual density midsole system that enhances support and stability Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit Trail Specific Outsole -Reversed lugs provide added uphill and downhill traction on all
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004DER7CS
- Item model number: Gel-Kahana 5-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Unforuntately, I began having terrible pain on the top of my foot and in my heel. The pain got so bad that it radiated up to my hip. This really curbed my ability to work out. I ended up buying some $10 gel inserts and they helped. I can now wear these shoes w/o any major problems.
I guess not all Ascis are the same. Don't know where these were manufactured but for any of you who have sensitive feet and hip problems, you're better off going to a store and trying them on before making the purchase.