ASICS Women's Gel-Kahana 5 Running Shoe
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women's Asics, Gel Kahana 5 Sneaker
- A great versatile sneaker made for the trail or for everyday use
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper is lightweight, comfortable and breathable
- Added reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light conditions
- Removable sockliner to accommodate orthotics
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Own the terrain when you run in the Asics GEL-Kahana 5 trail shoes.
- Mesh and synthetic upper in a trail running shoe style
- Lace-up front with a padded tongue and collar
- Textile lining, removable cushioning insole
- Rear GEL(R) cushioning system and DuoMax(TM) midsole
- AHAR(R) rubber traction reversed lug outsole
A trail running shoe that breaks down the boundaries on where you can go comfortably, the Gel-Kahana 5 runner is lightweight, breathable and ready to boost your performance to the next level. The trail specific outsole makes uphill or downhill traction on all types of terrain a cinch. A dual density midsole provides enhanced support and stability.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004DER7T6
- Item model number: Gel-Kahana 5-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unforuntately, I began having terrible pain on the top of my foot and in my heel. The pain got so bad that it radiated up to my hip. This really curbed my ability to work out. I ended up buying some $10 gel inserts and they helped. I can now wear these shoes w/o any major problems.
I guess not all Ascis are the same. Don't know where these were manufactured but for any of you who have sensitive feet and hip problems, you're better off going to a store and trying them on before making the purchase.
Too bad as I loved the shoe - it's really pretty and Asics usually fits me. I have found that because I use toe spreaders and spread my toes while doing yoga, this is a common problem for me. I need a wide toe box so it may not be that the shoe is narrow it may be my toes don't like being confined.