- 100% FluidFit/Mesh
- Rubber sole
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit Upper: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment..With improved fit, the new shape not only holds your heel better, it holds the entire foot better while providing superior toe spring.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
More Fashion Picks For You
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The gel-kayano 23 shoe features our revolutionary flytefoam technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort for a luxurious ride. The fluid fit upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support, while adapting to the foot's natural motion to create a custom sock-like fit. Our forefoot and Rearfoot gel cushioning systems absorb shock upon impact to equip overpronators with a smooth and effortless transition between heel strike and toe-off phases.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 5 inches
- Item model number: T696N.9687
- Date First Available: December 25, 2016
- ASIN: B01GSZ06P4
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'[ve run in Kayanos for years. I buy them 3-4 times a year. I've never been disappointed, and I'm terribly disappointed this time. My posture is off, my knees hurt, my arches hurt, the forefront of my feet hurt- these shoes are terrible. Do not buy them. They are the absolute worst ASICS I've ever owned and not worth the price tag. I have wondered if they're knock-offs...
I've never until today written a seething review of a running shoe, but after a month with these shoes (outside the return window), and it's been the same experience 15 miles a week for a month, I'm giving up and buying a new pair from a different seller. Definitely disappointed.
Top international reviews
Really happy with the quality of them, anyone who runs I highly recommend Kayano's.
These were much better priced than the other websites I've seen them on so saved some money too!
It came early and live the colour !