Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 1, 2013
I always loved asics. I usually wear a size 8.5, and this shoe is true to fit. I have flat feet, and have been settling for "stability" or "motion control" shoes, as well as trying orthotics. I also have an unstable patella and have torn cartilage in my right knee. After reading countless studies about overpronation, supination, and flat feet, I have decided to ditch the special shoes asics makes, and try for these.
These are lightweight, and very comfortable. I have found that wearing these in conjunction with doing regular ankle, foot, and shin stretches and strengthening exercises has reduced my foot pain to almost zero. The material is breathable, the colors available are fun and bright (never lose a shoe in a messy room), and the shock absorption is phenomenal, especially when having to deal with running on concrete (ouch!).

The only drawback is the price, but honestly, what girl doesn't pay this much for that 1 pair of special heels you just have to have? These are even better, because they don't make your feet hurt afterward and you will probably wear them a lot more than those heels! So, even though asics says these are best fit to runners with normal to high arches, give them a try on flat feet and work on strengthening those muscles instead of supporting them with inserts.
on January 18, 2013
Amazing fit. Very comfortable. I'm a nurse and on my feet all day and these shoes are perfect. I highly recommend them
on June 4, 2013
The first time I wore these shoes and ran in them I was a bit uncomfortable in them. They were big enough length wise but quite narrow width wise (I have semi-wide feet and unfortunately this shoe doesn't come
In a wide). I ordered a half size above my usual size anticipating this problem and now that I've worn this shoe I think it has changed shape slightly and fits me very comfortably. It wasn't extremely uncomfortable to begin with, just tight around the middle of my foot. Now that I've broken them in, they fit quite well and are very good for my indoor and outdoor running. The support is great and very different than the Nikes I had before. I would buy only Asics from now on. I would just make sure that for there narrower shoes, get a half size bigger and it will make a huge difference. Also, try to break the shoes in before your first run (maybe walk around in them a bit).

I would highly recommend these keeping size issues in mind.
on June 1, 2013
These shoes are very wide. I wear a 9 in Nike running shoes so I ordered a 9 in these, and the length is pretty good. I tried running in them and they slid up and down on my foot. I put a runners knot in them to eliminate slippage, but since I had to lace them tighter, the top of my left foot started really bothering me after my run. I have tried thicker socks, but I think I am going to have to give up on running in them. I am still going to try to wear them for Zumba and other activities, but I can not wear them running.
If you have trouble finding shoes that are wide enough for you then these may be great for you. The colors are really cute, but if it had not been for feminine colors I would have sworn that these were men's shoes.
on January 24, 2013
My 21 year old asked me to be her partner in the upcoming Disney Princess Half Marathon ... I have always been physically active, but knew that I had to step up my routine in order to be able to compete. A long time ASICS fan, I treated myself to the Gel-Kinsei after reading the reviews. From the very first time I laced them, I was able to run for miles - no rubbing, or irritation - no need to "break them in". Definitely worth the money, and the fact that they are different colors sparks conversation wherever I go. Please note that if you are looking for the new type of lightweight running shoe - these are definitely not for you.

Update: 12/28/14

I LOVED my Kinsei 4's, but could not wear the 5's. I switched to the Mizuno Wave Prophecy 2's and was very happy, until once again, the shoe manufacturer changed the design for the next model. I just discovered the ON Running Cloudsurfer in a specialty store. Despite the fact that it is a lightweight shoe, it felt great and I was able to run eight miles right out of the box. The shoes felt like a lighter version of the Kinsei 4's, and I am thrilled to run "on a cloud" again. Even better- there was no achiness in my legs after the run. Hopefully, ON will not change the model and I can finally stick with one shoe!
on May 12, 2013
What a great shoe! It's fun to wear and is comfortable at the same time. There is good support for my interval training on the treadmill as well as circuit training in the gym. The sizing is true and was great even the first time I wore it. Only issue is the price. I feel that it is an overpriced shoe.
on October 20, 2013
As an aging runner (44) I am constantly trying to find a shoe that keeps me from getting sore joints. The wrong shoe also makes my sciatic nerve flair up. I have always been fond of Asics but the last few pairs ( kayanos and nimbus) I ran in caused me to have my doubts that I could continue to run in this brand. When I saw these I read nothing but great reviews but was afraid to spend $200 only to be disappointed. These do not disappoint.

I ran 4 miles right out of the box and could have gone further but did not want to overdo it the first time. I generally run 4-6 miles at a time depending on the day. Very comfortable without even being broke in!

This being said, a few things I noticed that would make this shoe the wrong shoe for some. They are narrow, perfect for my narrow feet. No slippage or rubbing noticed. The toe box could be crowded for wide feet. I am a pronator runner and these shoes gave me great stability but not stiff. I wear a 7 in Asics and these were true to Asics fit at a 7 for me.

Thanks Asics, I am back to running in your shoe.
on September 30, 2014
After having a wonderful experience with my first pair of Asics I decided to finally replace them since they were starting to fall apart after 3 years of being my only work shoes. Decided to spoil myself and get some super cute really expensive ones.... I attempted to wear these thing for 3 months everyday hoping they would "break" in. Finally I gave up. Maybe mine were defective, but they are very firm in the soles. It didn't feel like it had much padding. My feet ached everyday after work, I couldn't wait to take these off.. Thats what I get for hoping for the best and not trying them on in store, not that any store in my area carried them anyway (I looked before purchasing actually). Poo.
on July 26, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes! I was looking for shoes for Zumba that would support my ankles, knees, and absorb shock for relief to my back. I know that sounds like a tall order, but these shoes "foot" the bill. I am a sturdy woman and have used Zumba as my main source of exercise as part of a weight loss program. I love it, but it can take a toll on knees, ankles, and backs. Sorry for the wordiness, but I wanted to make sure I communicated these shoes solved all of my problems, right out of the box. They are definitely worth the price. I wear a women's size 12, medium width shoe. These shoes fit extremely well width-wise--a little snug, but that is what I wanted and needed. If you have a wide foot, I'm not sure how these would work for you. The colors are really fun and work great with all the Zumba gear. Give them a try! I think you'll like them.
on August 25, 2013
These shoes are awesome. Usually I design my shoes on the nike website but since it has been down, I thought I'd read reviews and buy "premade" shoes.
I have narrow feet with super high arches so I didn't know what I would get. That, and I have been buying shoes that "fit" and not going the recommended half size up.
These shoes are amazing. I love the extra toe room and got used to it right away. Way more comfy. Good arch support, very bouncy and not too heavy. I feel light on my toes whether I'm running around the house doing chores or working out. Ok let's not kid ourselves I don't have time for that, but when I do, they'll be perf for the treadmill.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.