Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 256 reviews
on September 20, 2012
I purchased these when they were a gold box value. They arrived promptly but had what appeared to be black ink stains on the white rubber portion of each shoe. Before deciding whether to exchange or request a refund, I decided to try them on the treadmill. They fit well, but after jogging for about 10 minutes, my arches were killing me! While I don't think these shoes would have caused blisters had I continued, there was zero arch support for my feet, and I felt that the impact to my arches was nearly as high as if I had run in a $10 pair of shoes. Because these have such sparkling reviews, I imagine they are great for people with normal arches; however, I'd suggest reconsidering if you have very flat feet like I do. I will have to repurchase the twice the price New Balances that I can run 5 miles in as soon as I pull them out of the box.
on April 12, 2014
I've always been a Nike person. Saw these on sale here on Amazon and figured for the price I would try them. They arrived really quickly and when I wore them I was very surprised they were a lot more comfortable shoe than my Nikes. I am not a runner I just like the shoes, I do do a lot of walking, these are very comfortable and its a light shoe. I would definitely be buying another pair. Now this is just my opinion on the comparison to Nike, not everyone may agree but I really like the feel and fit of this shoe
on December 4, 2012
I ordered this shoe from Amazon when it was one of the Cyber Monday deals 2012. I am so glad that I did. These are exceedingly comfortable. The shoe is wide enough for comfort and movement without so much room that my foot slides around. I use inserts in my shoes as well, and am so happy that this pair had the easily removable liner so that I could easily place my supports in immediately.

The colors are vibrant and bright, exactly as pictured on the site. The front toe detail as well as the heal detail are suede. The side colored detail is a felt-like material, which surprised me, but was not a deal breaker by any means. The classic ASICS symbol is a vinyl-type material - as normal. The construction seems very good, again, as is normal for ASICS. I have only been wearing these for a week, but they are holding up well so far.

Also, I water/ stain-proofed them before wear so as to keep them looking nice. The spray that I use did not discolor the fabric - even the suede - as has sometimes happened with other shoes.

The shoe is very light, so it is very comfortable for running or walking even for a longer distance. The main body material is very breathable but still allows my foot to remain comfortable when I'm not warmed up. There is a reflective patch on the outside toe as well as on the heal which is nice considering the amount of daylight is limited now. While it isn't a huge patch of reflective material, it is enough to catch the attention, which is what I'm after, though I recommend other reflective gear, head lap, etc. if running/ walking in the later evening, or at night.

Overall, I would give this a 4.5 stars out of 5. This is a great buy. If you can get it on a deeper discount as I did on Cyber Monday, DON'T HESITATE!
on October 7, 2012
It's weird to try and buy shoes on-line. I never thought I'd be successful, but these are a winner for me. I have high arches, and these ASICS provide ample support. The heel is real cushion-y and comfortable. It comes up a little higher in the back than I'm used to, but once I wore the shoes for a while, I hardly noticed. The width is perfect. I have wide feet and was afraid the shoes would be too narrow, but that's not the case.
I would but this brand and style again.
on December 3, 2014
I prerty much have only worn Asics shoes for exercising and jogging/running for the past 8 years or so and these are by far my favorite I have ever worn. And i have gone through a lot of pairs and various models in those many years. I have never bought the highest priced model (kayano, i think it is called) but have worn many in the "Gel line" series and this shoe is my new favorite and it is just an extra plus that I love that the colors are so bright and look so modern!

I purchased this shoe actually last year when I was vacationing near a beach and had forgotten my running shoes at home. Thankfully I got these the next day and was able to enjoy walking and running every day. And after a year of use, the shoe looks great and still is comfortable to wear.
on January 2, 2013
Bought for my wife (her choice). Here is her review:
I give this shoes two stars, because it is light weight, good cushion, and wonderful looking. HOWEVER here are the problems:

I am not a active runner- I run about twice a week, each 3-4 miles with medium pace. I used to wear New Balance shoes but think I would need a better pair when I plan to increase my running. I wear this shoes for running only, after about 3 weeks, my left foot develops a heel pain, I had run in the past years (then stopped) for many years and never have heel pain, and my way of running (landing position) is not on my heel either.

This pair of shoes, does have differences than other pairs I owned in the past (most NB shoes), it feel more snuggy (which I kind of like) and I feel more cushioning and more absorbant at the bottom. However, it might be the reasons which cause the heel pain (after vigorously consulted multiple experienced runners).

I would like to return this shoes for another pair of ASICS shoes that have harder soles, as ASICS has such good reputation among runners. However since I had wear this pair for 3-4 weeks (less than 10 times), I do not think I can do it.
Very diappointing- waste my money and has a problem I had never experienced before. I am right now going back to NB and consider Saucony.
on October 18, 2012
About a week ago, I decided to begin the hunt for a pair of decent running shoes. I had begun walking approximately four miles per day, and the tennis shoes I had rubbed really bad blisters into my feet; it was so bad that after a week, I had to put my walking on hold. These arrived a day earlier than anticipated, and I was like a kid at Christmas.

First of all, they are beautiful straight out of the package. The pink is vibrant and the blue (my absolute favorite) is a great accent. I had to redo the laces because, at least for me, they were too short as they are when they arrive. That may be due to the fact that my right foot appears to be a little wider than my left - go figure. Either way, once I laced them how I wanted them, they fit great and are super comfortable. They aren't too tight either, but they are tight enough that I know they won't just fall off of my feet, which I like.

I am a new runner, so I really had to trust the previous reviewers when it came to these shoes. I am here to say that I am so very glad I listened and bought these shoes. As my husband and I begin the Couch 2 5k program together in the hopes that we can participate in Warrior Dash next year, I have no doubt in my mind that these are the shoes for me. While I am undecided as to whether or not these will be the shoes I wear during the race, I do know they will be the ones I train in - maybe some less pretty ones for the actual event.
on October 9, 2012
Absolutely love these shoes! They are like air and running with them is a pleasure. The color is great. I wanted a bright color that would draw attention to me when I walk the dogs since cars sometimes come too close for comfort. The reduced Amazon price is an added plus. I normally have trouble finding shoes that fit right because I literally have one foot that is one size larger than the other and the other foot is one size wider than the other. I wear orthotics with my running shoes, so I got 1/2 size larger than I would wear with dress or everyday shoes.
on February 9, 2013
So, I have been wearing Asics forever, (20 years) My most recent loyalty was with the Kayanos. I'm half marathon runner, but am in between races due to my currently living location & not training as hard. So I wanted to see if I could get something a little cheaper to use in the meantime. I really like these. It took me a week or 2 to break them in. The sole was a lot stiffer than I'm used to, but I only noticed it the first couple times I wore them. So, I'm not sure if they loosened up or I got used to them I really like them though. I run 5-6 miles about 4 times a week on the stupid hamster wheel because I'm up in the tundra. I wear these to spinning & to row too. They aren't as bulky as the kayanos so a little more versatile that way. I normally only wear my running shoes for running, but I like these for other stuff too. Oh, the color is LOUD! I wanted they gray & my size wasn't available, but this color has really grown on me. I think I'm going to get a few more pairs of these. They are a bargain compared to the more expensive lines!
on February 22, 2013
Although I don't run much anymore, sticking to biking due to my ankles and knees, I did buy these shoes as "working shoes" as I'm on my feet all day long. I thought a little comfort from a running shoe would help out as I was beginning to have problems with my old pair. All I can say is ASICS has done it again. This shoe is a really comfortable fit, just like all of the other shoes that I've purchased from them before. Although I do have to say that this is my absolute favorite style from them. Not to mention the color and design choices as well. Not only is it a very good shoe for standing in for long hours throughout the day, but it is a very comfortable running shoe for the few times I've ran in them. The support is offered at the locations needed. I would recommend this shoe to anyone looking for comfort or as a running/jogging shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.