|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 13 Running Shoe
- Synthetic Mesh and Leather
- Rubber sole
- A running shoe that delivers a soft, cushioned ride and stable platform.
- Suitable for the under-pronator to moderate over-pronator.
- Synthetic overlays provide lasting durability and a supportive fit
- Biomorphic Fit is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Your beloved running kicks return with technical improvements that trim half an ounce from to the previous version, without sacrificing the supremely cushioned ride you've come to love. Immerse yourself in an aura of dynamic plush when you ride the GEL-Nimbus 13 from ASICS.
The GEL-Nimbus® 13 brings with it a sleek profile while maintaining its famously plush, yet stable ride. Key improvements include reduction in weight, increased breathability, and an all new design sure to please runners ranging from the underpronator to the moderate overpronator.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004TBIYF4
- Item model number: GEL-NIMBUS 13
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I usually wear the ASICS Gel Kayano, which are still my #1 favorites, but I wanted a pair or so of shoes I didn't feel bad using for non-jogging/running, and wanted to stay in the ASICS lines, since I have long narrow feet and this is one of the manufacturer's I can find sneakers that actually hug my feet. (I once had a different brand shoe fly off my foot and nearly bean a phys. ed. teacher...she ducked, but my life flashed in front of me.)
I was reading various reviews, and these were at a somewhat lower price since the next shoe models had come out, so I went for it, and I'm so glad I did! I can now run in a couple types of shoe, and while this really isn't a good area to go "cosmetic" in, I really love the pink and yellow on the subtle gray/white base colors this came in. I tire of endless blue shoes. But again, narrow feet.
I've never been in a dedicated running store, and my running is just to avoid couch potato-ism, so for serious runners, I can offer you nothing, except that these have been comfortable for me, and my ankles and knees don't seek to punish me after running in them.
I adore these shoes. The asymmetrical lacing is very comfortable for someone with high arches. I have a big bump on one foot from an injury and having the laces on top of it instead of to the side allows for better fit. They are neutrally cushioned, so DO NOT BUY IF YOU NEED A STABILITY SHOE. The muscles in your leg will start hurting after the first couple hours of use. If you tend to run on the outside of your foot, these shoes are for you. They help correct your stride. I run on the outsides of my feet due to an old injury, and have arthritis in said injury as well, and can easily run several miles comfortably with these shoes on (I'm 22 and a casual runner). It's like running on clouds. They aren't too heavy, and you can put them on right out of the box and run in them. They don't need to be broken in at all.
I got the Rock/White/Violet and I have to say, the color is wonderful. Normally ASICS is a year or two behind with the colors, but I'm a fan of this one. Feminine without being ridiculously girly or in-your-face about it.
The only other caution I give is that I am a distance runner, and do not sprint, so I have no idea if these shoes would be good for a sprinter or a mid-distance runner. However, anyone doing 3+ miles every time they head out will love these shoes.