- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology cushioning, FLUIDRIDE Technology Midsole and discreet eyelet construction, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FLUIDFIT technology upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile.
Weight: 8.8. Heel Height: 25mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
Smooth and Comfortable Ride
FLYTEFOAM technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness while rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology attenuates shock during impact, allowing movement in multiple planes.
FLUIDFIT upper technology combines multidirectional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcement that adapts to the foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
External Heel Clutching System
Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates an enhanced heel fitting environment.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 3 x 3 inches; 10 Ounces
- Item model number : T850N.4949
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 13, 2017
- Manufacturer : ASICS
- ASIN : B071S6KXVN
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the Nimbus 19 introduced a redesign with a smaller toe box and less cushioning. I tried buying a half size larger to help with the fit but that meant heel slippage. With great sadness I sent them back. Was excited to see the 20 marketed as "new improved fit," and the toe box is slightly larger but still too tight. Worse, though, the "walking on a cloud" cushioning is gone, replaced by an insole that feels a lot like the less expensive Asics models. I have a pair of the GT1000s which at that time were all I could find in solid black... they're good but not great. This shoe has that same feel. They're OK and if they were less expensive I'd keep them, but these are not worth $160. Soooo sad Asics has to all appearances taken away my favorite shoe.