|Price:||$57.92 - $360.63 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology. 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GEL-Nimbus 19 shoe features our revolutionary flytefoam technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh upper is strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion. 3D printed overlays provide seamless support to the upper.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01NBNPUR1
- Item model number: GEL-Nimbus 19-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was excited to purchase the Nimbus 19 after briefly trying the Kayano only to find a cheap replacement insole and narrow fit. They were awful and felt like some crappy New Balances. Returning these.
The problem with this new Nimbus 19 is that the wider model (D) that I always purchase is NOT wider! It is narrower that the D model of Nimbus 18, for example. So my feet are tight inside the shoe... I wore them 3 times and quit... I'm wearing only the older Nimbus 18 purchased in October until I get a new one... I don't know if the problem is the 19 model itself or it was a mistake and the tag was mistaken... I took some photos comparing the two models showing visually the difference between them.
I don't know if it's possible to return them, because I live in Brazil and the only chance to receive another one would be next May, when my husband will be in San Diego (not in Florida where this ones were delivered). I'd like to know if the problem is the Asics 19 Nimbus model (so buying another one would not br helpful...) or if this specific pair came with the wrong tag... Please, tell me if it is possible to return it or to change it for a Nimbus 18 instead of this new 19. In the photos attached, the green?gray one is the Nimbus 18 purchased last October and the Blue/Orange is this new Nimbus 19. We can see the big difference in width between the soles. and we can see that the inside tags are the same size (9.5) and width (D - wich is the wider one for women)
Thank you very much for your time.